eBay Roundup 2009.04.09

It's been a while since I posted - actually there hasn't been much of note for a while. A friend reminded me that I hadn't put anything on here in a while, so this is what I have from the past few weeks.


Matt Mason Space Ship Case Toy

eBay Auction #150334883414
Ending Bid: $338.88
End Date: Apr-01-09 15:15:31 PDT

Description:
This auction is for a Major Matt Mason Space Ship Carrying Case. It is in great shape. The graphics are super bright, the nose cone and thrusters are all present and not broken. Most of the time these areas of the toy are broken because the plastic is very brittle. This one is really clean. The inside of the capsule is in fantastic shape also. feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Buyer pays for shipping. Thanks

My Take:
This once again proves my opinion that the Space Ship Case is indeed a difficult item to find in decent condition (decent for me is all thrusters intact, nose-cone intact, door attached and good styrene deck with seat - some small cracks are OK but all the pieces are there and no major rips). Almost all you see have broken or missing thrusters and a busted nose - many are missing the deck/seat and or have a ripped door. Add about $100 for the above with an original tag (the tag is one of the hardest to find).






More news coming up...
John

No comments: